Sunday, August 06, 2006

How unfortunate

It is unfortunate that TASP had to end, and every time someone asks me about the program or to show them pictures, I am forced to go upstairs and get my camera and show them. I am not indignant about that, not at all :D because it's nice to have to lug up the stairs and get my camera and show them the most attractive TASP ever. But I am depressingly reminiscent, so depressingly reminiscent that I called Tracy today and explained how a reference to something said in TASP, such as "Manasi you look indignant" haha, Lolita, or bad fruit, leads to unnecessary tears. I do miss all of you even though I have spent a much of my time sleeping, which has only left about 2, no maybe 4 hours for me to think of our wonderful TASP. When I was departing if I looked indignantly at you, slightly ignored you, or hugged you constantly, it was only because I couldn't bear to part with you. (this qualification includes everyone if you weren't aware.) I must go now and play some ultimate Frisbee because it might help me escape from my noisy brooding.

Chow for now

P.S.: emotion is hard to convey on the comp. what a damn shame

3 Comments:

At 9:23 PM, Blogger tzoanni said...

Lynn wants to know what your parents would think about your user namer.

 
At 10:27 PM, Blogger Tracy said...

um, clusterfuck.

that's pretty much all i have to say.

oh, and, I LOVE YOU MANASI!!!

(but in a platonic way...)

 
At 11:22 PM, Blogger Manasi said...

my parents would probably immerse me in traditional stories of India to make me understand the value of Gandhi and his sacrifice

p.s. Tyler I probably am not a credit to my race when my username is betterthangandhi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home