Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Only because I promised Ryan I would

This is me updating the blog. I don't really know what to say. I have alot of homework (this is something I think you all can relate to). Volleyball is not the best, not because of the coach or the actual sport I just don't gel really well with the team...but that's a story for another time.

Not really sure what else to say, I'm not good at blogging.

I like reading other people's posts though...

See this entry is not as witty or clever as any of the entries preceding so it seems kind of pointless ,but whatever.

Okay, I just reread over what I wrote and realized I sound really "P.Oed" and cyncial which is probaly an accurate reflection of my current mood...

I'll post a happy post tommorow.

Hope life is good for everyone...

3 Comments:

At 7:47 PM, Blogger Manasi said...

Nice to hear from you!

 
At 10:41 PM, Blogger Ryan said...

yay kathryn!
guess where i'm going this friday?
BROWN university. it's the home of our people, man.

 
At 4:15 PM, Blogger hippie said...

Kathryn! I was so excited to see you posted! I'm sorry to hear about volleyball, and of course all the work (nervous breakdown, anyone? I think we're all probably about due for one). :( I'm not sure if it's much consolation, but once we're into the swing of things, it should be easier. I think.

I'm sending you lots of support and well-wishes from my way! We Virginians have to stick together. And you Browns with your Brown University, haha. Peace.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home