Sunday, August 06, 2006

lack of general merriment

I get the vibe that there is, as the title of this post describes, a lack of general merriment upon parting ways. I, like Ryan, would read Nesbitt again (shudder!) for another week with all of the amazing people that made TASP, well, amazing.

I'm going to keep TASP stuff around my room, even if it is rather depressingly bittersweet. Max, I'm so sorry that you can only see the top third of your face in the group picture. Everyone should check out the pictures on facebook, though. Some of them do a fantastic job illustrating the crazy fun we shared.

Just to reassure everyone who may have been concerned...My parents responded apparently apathetically to my short short hair, which is VERY good indeed. It went SO much better than I thought it would. And nobody even died in the process.

I miss all of you, and I wish someone would rub my head.

1 Comments:

At 10:28 PM, Blogger Tracy said...

::virtually rubs breanna's head::

 

Post a Comment

<< Home