Monday, February 19, 2007

Gosh, it is still so hard to write about TASP. What happened? Why was it meaningful? What did we learn in seminar again? It seems those experiences are just so much a part of me--and, practically speaking, they happened half a year ago, which is a pretty long time-- that it's ever difficult to pick out each memory, each feeling, and regurgitate it through a keyboard.

But okay, so here's what I'm doing: I'm writing an article on TASP for Imagine Magazine, this publication done by Johns Hopkins U Center for Talented Youth. It'll reach "gifted and talented" (yeah, I really don't believe in that designation in general, haha, but hey) students and I want to represent well the six weeks that we spent together, and tell how much it meant to me. But to really capture TASP... is that possible?

As you can see, I'm really having a ball with this piece. Bah, writer's block!! Help!!! Also, if any of you would be willing to help me look over/edit/remember I would really appreciate it.

Much love.

2 Comments:

At 12:34 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I'm half tempted to tell you at this doggone hour to send in the craziest pic you have of the WashU TASPers.

--luciuscien

 
At 8:40 PM, Blogger Breanna said...

you can read my CBTA tasp reviewishness essay if you'd like

let me know

oh, and reading miranda's compilation of quotes will likely jog your memory

 

Post a Comment

<< Home