Monday, March 19, 2007

Yesterday I got an email from a little TASPlet who told me he has the same interviewer as I had last year. That made me realize it's been a year since TASP interviews, which is sad and alarming and exciting to me. It means I'm about to go to college and that I've almost made it through this year without imploding. It also means that I haven't seen most of you in eight months and counting, and that we're rapidly moving towards another summer destined to be significantly less cool than the last.

On that mildly soulcrushing note, I have a gift for you all. I was going through files on my computer today and found some of the excellent videos made by Spencer on his phone to document the TASP experience. Here are the first couple, in all their boring, delightfully TASPy glory.


Note Tyler's use of the phrase, "we will love you...in a non-eros way" and Lynn's use of the Evil Glare. Also, we all look like we're falling asleep. Which we probably were.


Classic Manasi


Gerardo on El Salvador: "third world country, underdeveloped, pretty cool"


and now, just because I'm on a youtube trip, I bring you a special presentation. This is from my interview with the Denver mayor last week.

heh.

7 Comments:

At 10:29 PM, Blogger Tracy said...

AWWWW!!! goodnes, Ryan, you have brought joy and laughter into my life.

only... i do protest!! Where is my classic indignant Manasi?!

Also, I officially love your mayor.

 
At 11:14 AM, Blogger Hyp. lecteur said...

(Incoherent squeals of pure nostalgic joy)

 
At 5:38 PM, Blogger Hyp. lecteur said...

P. S. Am I to gather from your post that there are more of these delightful films?!?!?

 
At 3:11 PM, Blogger Breanna said...

TASP!!!!!!!!!
how I miss you.
"In a non eros way." teehee.

And yeah, I second Alison, let's see some more!!!

 
At 6:56 PM, Blogger Tracy said...

thirdddd!

 
At 11:13 PM, Blogger Spencer said...

These bring me such immense joy, you have no idea.

 
At 7:55 PM, Blogger mz. aida said...

Awww :D

I swear I heard "boobie" instead of "movie" in the Manasi video.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home