Friday, February 23, 2007

Happy Birthday to a Fantabulous Feminist!!!

Happy Birthday, Mina!!! Here's to debate and singing and Las Vegas and all that jazz!

Happy 18th!
















I almost posted the picture of you making out with the Scream...but I think now that you're an adult and we don't know how old the Scream is, we have to be careful about the possibility of legal repercussions and so forth. Tis a shame.

Cheers! :)

P.S. I might now, in light of this wonderful occassion, finally forgive you for continually locking me out of the bathroom for like...entire nights.

4 Comments:

At 5:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Mina!

Miranda, your bathroom comment made me laugh. Oh the joys of communal restrooms.

 
At 8:56 AM, Blogger Breanna said...

hurrah! Happy Birthday

 
At 11:12 PM, Blogger Tracy said...

okay, Mina had better join the blog first of all.

haha, BUT! Happy bday to the most feminist scattergories player I know.

 
At 12:34 PM, Blogger Breanna said...

default scattegories responses:

w: woman
f: female / feminists
g: girl

Yay mina

 

Post a Comment

<< Home