Wednesday, August 09, 2006

The collective unconscious of the WashU TASP: Alive and well

It seems everywhere I go over the past couple of days, I see something that reminds me of one or more of the TASPers. I just bought a college guide endorsed by a counselor at Max's school. There's a Dr. Pepper commercial I've seen several times now with a fake weather report featuring, among other locations, Rancho Cucamonga. And yesterday my brother said, "what in the world?" a phrase I have never once heard him use before. Fate? I think yes.

But wait, there's more! I have just today discovered perhaps the greatest coincidence (and by coincidence i mean "proof that i was, am, and always will be right about everything ever") of all time. As I began to compile the list of TASPer birthdays this afternoon, I thought it might be fun to throw in a few, shall we say, honorary TASPers as well. Naturally, I began with one Robert F. Kennedy. What I am about to say will shock, amaze, and perhaps even frighten you. Be warned.

Tyler and Bobby Kennedy have THE SAME BIRTHDAY.

I kid you not, friends. Truth is stranger than fiction. Need we further proof that they are, in fact, the same person?

<-->

I rest my case.

Thank you and goodnight.

Love always,
Ryan

p.s. - hells yes, I'm definitely applying to CBTA. If we can get interviews, I forsee a mini-TASP reunion in our futures!

4 Comments:

At 10:39 AM, Blogger Tracy said...

no WAYYYY!!! that is cah-RAAZY! hahahah i love it!

btw, props props props on the cool new layout with pictures and such. 2, 4, 6, 8, who do we appreciate? ryan! gooo ryan! okay, that was my daily peppy cheerleader routine. i'm done now.

 
At 5:43 PM, Blogger Max said...

Incidentally, that college counselor - Jon Reider, or, as we call him at University, "Jon Reider" - is the guy who told me to apply to TASP.

And, as a side note, I also appreciate Ryan, and I intend to afford her both "props" and an exclamatory series of even numbers. Because those pictures really do blow my mind.

 
At 9:59 AM, Blogger Manasi said...

Ryan, that is all the proof you need, and lovely pics by the way. They are mind blowing

You are awesome and I miss you even though I've talked to you like ever day.

And props to you and everything else the other two said.

 
At 10:44 AM, Blogger Breanna said...

I consider this solid scientific proof. And I support the use of 'props' for Ryan. Well done, well done.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home