Tuesday, August 08, 2006

So today...

Was CRAZY! But in a good way! Yesterday we (my family) flew in to Denver to hang out with our cousins in Littleton, and due to Bob Hansman's influence, we had a big debate over media reports of school violence (them: "But... it's every day there!" Sigh... expectations...)

We chilled with everyone and my cousin Caroline was like "Here! We bought you some tofu!" So I promptly turned, bewildered, to my mother because.. um... I can't cook? Then my cousin from Spain who was visiting left at 7am, then we went boating, blah, blah, THEN!!!!!!!!!!!!! --

Ookay, guys, you all SOOO have to go visit Ryan. A) She's Ryan! B) She's got the most adorable dog EVER C) Her sister's sweet D) Ummmm GORGEOUS house E) She's in Denver and she's near Boulder.

So, I only got to see her for like 10 minutes, but I was so thrilled to see her. It's so weird... it feels like it's been forever since I've seen you guys, or like I made the whole thing up... it's so... strange and fantasy-like. I love you all :) So much.

Sorry about your license Kathryn! And the summer reading Tracy...

And then I just love Alison and her wit :) And I love the rest of you, too.
Ahhh Ryan... well, I mean, it could be worse. You could have decided for some sort of collectors' reason to sneak off with all the books Prof. Brown gave us ;)

Peace Out!
Miranda

1 Comments:

At 12:52 PM, Blogger Tracy said...

whoa, insanity! flurry of travel/ activity. are you still going to the star trek (wars?) convention in vegas? if so, you get to see two taspers in two weeks! lucky duck, you, miranda.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home