Monday, August 07, 2006

I've been litwacked

So this afternoon as I began to unpack (yes, this afternoon, shutup), I was beset with confusion. Why the HELL did I have so much luggage? (read: two giant suitcases, a duffel, and a backpack) Was it my clothes? Sure, I had quite a bit of clothing, but not a ridiculous amount. Shoes? no. Bedding? nay, i say, nay. What then, was the cause of this strange OMGSOHEAVY nature of my bags?

Well...
It turns out I was carrying TWENTY THREE books, not including the green course packet.

Why, you ask? I really don't know. This is a mystery modern science may never solve.

As our favorite El Salvadorian would say, what in the world??

oy vey!

3 Comments:

At 2:31 PM, Blogger Tracy said...

23?! WOW. You should have shipped home a trunk, too!

Oh, and btw, did the cone get shipped?

 
At 4:05 PM, Blogger Breanna said...

Wow. That's a lot of books. Did you have most of those beforehand, or did you just go completely crazy at Border's?

 
At 5:56 PM, Blogger Breanna said...

Oh by the way, sanity called and said, "Why the hell have you left me and why do you have 23 books that you transported from missouri to colorado?!" Just thought I'd let you know. Carry on.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home