Wednesday, August 09, 2006

the Wednesday after...

And already the Cornell Branch application specifically for TASPers is delivered to us. Let's get a show of hands--who is going to apply to CBTA? I am...

I've been catching up with friends, etc. Various reactions to my hair... My friends are in general approval, some delighted approval. I have been unfortunately mistaken for a boy multiple times. Not by my friends, though. Which is, I think, a good thing.

I think I should probably get started on college applications. Maybe I'll start with the CBTA app. It at least has less essays than the TASP application. Which isn't exactly hard to do.

2 Comments:

At 12:21 PM, Blogger Ryan said...

*raises hand*
I'm definitely applying to CBTA, and maybe MBTA as well.

 
At 1:00 PM, Blogger Tracy said...

yeah, cbta babyyyyy! see you all cool kids at the interview! :D i can't believe it's due sept 8th, though. that is INTENSE!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home