Sunday, September 10, 2006

Just a rough poll (kinda like a raise of hands...)

Okay, so, I don't know if I can do actual polls on here (chances are I can if I were less lazy), but anyway, the question I put before the TASPers is as follows:

How would you most like to see things chronologically sorted out in the TASP Quotes I will be e-mailing out hopefully within the week, maybe the next two?

In the original I had made, I put not only the date in but the time or a rough estimate when I had one. Barring that this is especially important to you all, I will delete that and just keep the date.

Okay, so I guess I wouldn't really make this into a poll cuz it's not exactly yes-or-no, etc.

Just kidding. It is. I'm distracted. I guess I could have just deleted that line, but I don't feel like it. Creative Writer philosophy: don't delete/completely scribble over/trash anything you write. I'm sorry for you that I'm carrying that principle over to this. I just finished The Gatekeepers. VERY good. So just post a yay-or-nay on just listing the date and then the quotes for that day (if there are any)?

Just a reminder: if anyone has any quotes they've collected on their own, feel free to e-mail them to me! I'd be more than happy to include them after I've checked with those quoted or those whom the quotes are about/mention to make sure it's a go. :)


Thanks very much guys,
Love always,
Peace,
Miranda

1 Comments:

At 6:55 PM, Blogger Ryan said...

yay.

and your quotes make me laugh. so much. i'm immensely glad you wrote all that stuff down.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home