Tuesday, August 15, 2006

shopping and other things

Today I took on the task of shopping for a few new school clothes. I think the most enjoyable part was the large iced latte, which had somewhere around four shots of espresso in it. Needless to say, I was pretty excited about that. It wasn't as good as the iced caramel lattes in the library, though. Alas.

I was listening to the radio today and heard the lyrics "I will choose free will..." Max, I so thought of you!

Oh, and I bought a car today. It's a blue '95 Ford Taurus. Very nice, I think. I am not as excited as I might have been because this will cost me almost all of the money I have in my bank account. Oh well. It's a pretty car, and I needed one.

Until later...

2 Comments:

At 8:18 PM, Blogger Ryan said...

TAKE PICTURES OF YOUR CAR.
this is an order.
i want to see it.
cars are wonderful.
the end.

 
At 9:14 PM, Blogger Tracy said...

mm, ditto above.

also, oh great one from the state of the trilobite.... you got a CAR!! YAYY!!! ::freaks out::

haah love you bre.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home