Sunday, August 13, 2006

WashU TASP 06

WashU TASP 06 Whooo I figured out how to change the titles! That my friends is a cause for a celebration...




Well, I just got back from my family reunion...hahha it was crazy. We went on a cruise and danced for four hours straight which was very fun( and also very tiring).




Anyway, I'm not that good at the whole blog thing so I don't really know what to say...Hope all is well with everyone.




Tracy I survived tryouts! Hope you do too! (You'll be fine)




Oh and on another note, trying to wash laundry with bubble bath and dishwasher fluid is NOT a good idea. Just trust me, I know.( insert "chipmunk on crack" laughter here")

THATS ALL

BYE!

1 Comments:

At 12:11 PM, Blogger Tracy said...

YAY kathryn! when does school start? 2 wks?

dishwashing soap =/= laundry detergent.... i will keep that in mind when i get desperate freshman yr.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home