Saturday, August 12, 2006

One week

and it already feels like forever. ::sigh::

I just got Jack Johnson's On and On album yesterday. So why don't we get together? We could waste, we could waste it allllll... Sooo eargasmic! I love it.

So a book came in the mail today. It was the most exciting thing ever. No, scratch that -- evarr. I heart UPS. I heart ordering books online. Haha, I have to say, though, it would have been infinitely cooler had the book NOT been a bio review book. ::fumes:: I definitely cut a gash in the top of the book trying to cut the package open, too, clumsy me. Maybe it's some subconscious hatred for the subject exposing itself.

I'm getting my senior picture taken Monday. Drape or black shirt? Hmm... Volleyball tryouts are also Monday afternoon. Sometimes I'm really really nervous, sometimes I'm not nervous at all. I dunno, it's really weird. But keep your fingers crossed for me, ok?

Much love.

2 Comments:

At 7:10 PM, Blogger Breanna said...

yay for books in the mail
boo for bio
good luck for Tracy!

 
At 10:34 PM, Blogger Ryan said...

Fingers crossed!
and toeses too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home