Monday, September 11, 2006

I am a Luddite!

Crushed between the twin pincers of my sister and a Yalie alum of my school, I have now joined Facebook. But I don't know what to do at this point. Every time I stare at the screen, bright dots of shame fill my eyes, and I am unable to function. I've tried briefly plucking out my eyes and immersing them in Envirochem, but then I trade psychosomatic photopsia in for complete ocular degeneration (doctor's son), so, really nothing doing, which, that is to say, means, hopefully, you know. What do I do? There you go.

4 Comments:

At 8:59 PM, Blogger tzoanni said...

Run far, far away. That's my advice.

 
At 6:13 AM, Blogger Tracy said...

YAY!!

you *and* alison on the slippery slope. don't forget to buy [FIVE] nukes with those leftover meal points next, okay? :P

 
At 11:05 AM, Blogger Ryan said...

My advice:
accept my friend request.

this is grand.
i tip my metaphorical hat to your sister and yale-attending compadre. here's to them. jesus loves them more than they will know. woah woah woah.

PS- i liked the title of this entry.

PPS- University high school t shirts? eh? what's the status?

 
At 4:36 PM, Blogger hippie said...

Wait, where's Leonel. Max just mentioned his sister. Max, beware! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home