Sunday, November 19, 2006

You say it's your birthday...

Friends, comrades, breathren in Telluride, we gather today to celebrate the births of not one, but THREE of our own.

Leonel, Kathryn, Tyler, I hope you enjoy being old.

That is all.

(but not really because I haven't even posted terrible pictures of you all yet)


Dear Tyler,
What if TASP were a Lutheran system of theological ethics?


Dear Leonel,
You're not just interested in female siblings, you're interested in all siblings. I believe you, really I do.


Dear Kathryn,
You're skating on shaky water here. But I have to agree, the pond of racial discussions, it must be crossed.

(okay, now I'm done)

P.S. I'm just sayin'...
<-->

Same birthday, same haircut. You can't argue with the truth.

ALSO, I must add as a final PSA that the Bobby Kennedy movie comes out on Thanksgiving. See it. Love it.


Over and out.

5 Comments:

At 5:58 AM, Blogger Breanna said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TASP participants / factotum. Hope it's a swell one. Gotta love those pictures. Looks like Tyler's got poison in his eye! Quick, what language do we need?

all my best on this special wash u day

:)

 
At 11:09 AM, Blogger Tracy said...

Ditto, snaps, whole-hearted agreeance with all the above.

The happiest of birthdays to Tyler, Leonel, and Kathryn!

Much love from one Californian hot dog fiend.

 
At 4:35 PM, Blogger kathryn said...

THANK YOU ALL, especially to Anonymous. That is pretty smart though I must admit...to advertise on random blogs I mean...annoying but smart...

Happy Birthday Leonel and Tyler!

 
At 6:28 PM, Blogger mz. aida said...

Cut Anonymous some slack, guys... He (She?) just wanted us all to put 30% of the money we spend online back into our pockets.

How sweet.

 
At 8:19 PM, Blogger hippie said...

nice title, nice pics, and nice comments.

This is...how you might say?

To quote Harry Hoo (of Get Smart): "Amehzing."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home