Tuesday, January 09, 2007

From the RyanBlog Archives

January 23, 2006

I have now devoted what can only be termed a pitiful number of hours to writing crappy essays for a summer program I'll never get into anyway. I truly wish this summer program wasn't so cool, because then I really wouldn't care. But the idea of spending six weeks in St. Louis studying the civil rights movement (for free, may I add) is just about the coolest thing since Al Gore invented the internet.

Damn straight.

(P.S. Said crappy essays are now circulating like crazy among the BabyTASPers (at least 35 of them). This is what one post to the effect of "i can let you read my essays" on college confidential gets you. Biggest Mistake Ever.)

4 Comments:

At 10:08 PM, Blogger Tracy said...

Oh my. Why did you let your essays near that god-forsaken site? Why, Ryan, why?

 
At 10:53 PM, Blogger The Barefoot Lawyer said...

Oh god, I got asked, and I flat out said "No."

But that's just me.

 
At 5:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, it's lame.
i said yes to one person and then i couldn't make myself say no to anyone after that.
I'VE OPENED THE FLOODGATES.

-this is ryan, too lazy to sign in.

 
At 4:11 PM, Blogger Breanna said...

ha, I told them no right from the start

 

Post a Comment

<< Home