Sunday, August 20, 2006

car photos, etc.

Attention all affiliates of the 2006 Wash U TASP:
Pictures of my new*, fully paid for, power locked, power windowed, and air conditioned car are now available for your viewing pleasure on my facebook. For those of you who don't have a facebook yet, I ask only, Why?!

I have thought of TASP several times the past few days. Or really, I should say, ridiculously small things have brought TASP to the front of my mind. Namely, Scientology was mentioned on tv (I think it was on the late show), 'juggernaut' was actually printed on a piece of paper I saw, and...that may have been it. I think I'm forgetting one TASP-related something or another.

In light of the sharing of the website of bustedtees, I would like to draw everyone's attention to the website that gave me one of my favorite shirts, which combines both my obsession with Harry Potter and politics. To see this and other shirts (also available as bumper stickers, etc.) visit http://goats.com/store/tshirts.html and be amused. I am also fond of the 'old school' shirt, especially since having been enlightened by Tracy. Note the shirt that involves cats and (this is perhaps especially relevant for Tyler) pop tarts.

On a completely different note, Newsweek came out with an article about the top 25 (I think) non-Ivy colleges, and both UMich and WashU were on the list.

'Tis all I have to share at this time.

*'95.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home