Sunday, August 20, 2006

Stalkerazzi

With a little time on my hands this morning (who am I kidding, my life in these two weeks between school and TASP has purposefully consisted ONLY of "time on my hands"), I decided to register on the TA website. Then I searched around the directory a little bit and discovered that we, the fine people of Telluride, have access to the home addresses of one Paul Wolfowitz and one Francis Fukuyama. So I suppose, should you ever be in Chevy Chase, Maryland or McLean, Virginia and need a world-renowned neocon (or recovering neocon) to stay with, you know where to look :-) Just FYI.

2 Comments:

At 2:55 PM, Blogger Tracy said...

oh em gee, lovely! i was in chevy chase a few months ago, actually. and quite confused at the name, although apparently it has nothing to do with the actor. maybe i was only steps away from dear paul-- who knows? :)

 
At 9:48 PM, Blogger tzoanni said...

Leave the poor neocons alone. And Fukuyama is recovering, anyway.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home