Thursday, August 17, 2006

Hear ye, hear ye!

Whereas Facebook seems unable to remember where the Alison creature is and what the Alison creature is doing for extended periods of time, although the Alison creature frequently reminds the silly contraption, the internal government of the Alison creature hereby resolves to take matters into its own hands.

Alison shall depart Scotland at approximately 6:00 AM (local time) on the 21st of August, 2006, and shall be back in Pennsylvania at the latest on August 23rd, 2006. She misses you all and can't wait to get back on her own computer, which doesn't have a one hour limit, so that she can chat using that curious little device called Gmail chat. (By the way, how does one locate the notorious AIM? If I'm going down the road to ruin, I'm sure AIM would be a step in the right direction...) Moreover, I miss all of your voices and want to 'hear' you again. I MISS YOU!

P. S. How is school going, Manasi and Leonel? I have no doubt you are wowing one and all with your brilliant paper writing skills, mad South Africa knowledge and deep insights into the Civil Rights movement...
P. P. S. Facebook pictures bring joy to my heart...
P. P. P. S. TEL says hello.

1 Comments:

At 11:50 AM, Blogger Tracy said...

oh YAY! so next... Thursday, then? If my mathematical powers (um, ok counting) don't fail me.

You should expect a call from yours truly. :)

Oh, and you can get AIM at aim.com. Yesss, the slippery slope continues....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home