Tuesday, September 19, 2006

OH MY GOD

EDIT
I just got another email from the Telluride people (about the SAT- is anyone planning to take it in Ithaca? I think I might do that because I need it for Yale EA). It was addressed to all of the people who got interviews. The ones I could make out from our fantastic WashU TASP were:

-Ryan
-Spencer
-Breanna
-Alison
-Tracy

Some of the emails I didn't recognize/weren't identifiable, so if you should be on this list too, let me know and I'll add you. Congrats to everyone who made it. I'm incredibly honored to be put in the same league as all of you brilliant kids. Also, to those who didn't get interviews, fear not! Your genius isn't in question to me. And plus, I bet bunches of you end up at Harvard/Yale/Ridiculously Impressive School X. Love you guys!

-------

Interview :-)

*dances away*

P.S.- the only other person I've heard from is Spencer (HE GOT AN INTERVIEW TOO!). Other peoples, please tell me things. I'm basically awake from the hours of 6 am to midnight mountain time, and I'll be checking my phone/email constantly. So reall, the window of opportunity for enlightening me is huge.

I love you all to death.

Yours in high pitched catch phrases,
Ryan

6 Comments:

At 6:03 AM, Blogger Breanna said...

interview here too!

I am so excited I could fall over. I'm going to have this ridiculous grin on my face in all of my classes, and it will confuse my teachers.

 
At 8:58 AM, Blogger Hyp. lecteur said...

ME TOO!
El Hamdu L'ileh!
I love you all so much: can it really be true? Shall we really meet again soon?

 
At 11:01 PM, Blogger Tracy said...

i'm so so so super excited.

ryan, i think i'll be taking those wonderful sat's also. except i'm doing two sat 2's...

 
At 10:12 AM, Blogger Ryan said...

I actually decided to skip it. this means i'm banking completely on my october ACT score for yale, but I'm fairly confident in that, so hopefully it'll work out.

 
At 2:19 PM, Blogger Hyp. lecteur said...

I'm torn: I'm so happy I got in, but at the same time I feel so guilty that I got in when such excellent TASPers who were far worthier didn't. I miss you!

Breanna, Ryan, Spencer, Tracy: I can't wait to see you guys again. Who's bringing the coffee?

 
At 6:02 PM, Blogger tzoanni said...

I second Lynn's congratulations! I'll look forward to hearing how everything worked out. Be sure to tell me. I don't know what the branch interview process is like, but interviewing to be a factotum felt a little like Survivor or some other equally melodramtic reality TV show. Only in this series, instead of being on an island, you're in a large house in Ithaca, NY. And you don't get voted off that island. That's a plus.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home