Sunday, September 17, 2006

ITLAP Day = fun.

As the majority of us anxiously await the announcement of interviews for CBTA on the 19th, we must keep in mind the celebratory nature of the day.

I am talking, of course, about International Talk Like a Pirate Day, 2006. I feel it is my responsibility as a contributing member of humanity to draw your attention to this very special holiday, which is celebrated with great joy every year on September the Nineteenth. I deeply hope that all of you choose to participate. To those of you who may look at this day and simply ask, "Why?" or even "What in the world?", I ask, "Why not?!" There is a simple equation to describe why you should participate.

talking like a pirate + other people talking like pirates = smiles + weird looks + general merriment.

You cannot deny my logic.
Learn more at www.talklikeapirate.com

Snaps for everyone who joins in on the fun.

3 Comments:

At 9:40 AM, Blogger tzoanni said...

Breanna, don't eat spinach!

 
At 12:14 PM, Blogger Tracy said...

arrrrghhh matey!

::snaps::

 
At 7:54 PM, Blogger Breanna said...

For guidance on how to talk like a pirate, please see the comments in Alison's above post.

Don't worry, I won't eat spinach, Tyler. (and I don't think I could buy it anywhere now if I wanted to.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home