Sunday, October 22, 2006

Wash U TASP Slogan

Dearest TASPers,
During my sojourn with the most excellent Ryan, Tracy, Spencer, and Breanna in Ithaca, we were questioned (coffee--> prostitution, genocide, and use of the passive voice) by the Cornell TASPers (who are quite outstanding as well) as to whether the Wash U TASP had a slogan/ catchphrase. (The Cornell TASPs' saying was Antony's cry of "Sir, Calm Down!") So, does the Wash U TASP have a catchphrase? Now that I am home, several suggestions spring to my mind, but I don't know if I can single out anyone saying. There were, after all, so many quotable quotes... Anyway, here are a few initial suggestions, but I'm sure there is something I've missed.

"Amandla ngawethu!"
"Revolt."
"Dahhhhhhling."
"Tyler Zoanni, where is your sense of fun?" (I believe that was Ryan's suggestion...)

Or maybe our "catchphrase" is actually wordless (cue Scream imitations)...

What are your thoughts on this matter, oh fearless fellow Danforth dwellers? I miss you all.
Toodle pip,
Alison

3 Comments:

At 11:59 AM, Blogger Breanna said...

related to this is a message to miranda: quotes are excellent, please send them!

 
At 10:49 AM, Blogger Ryan said...

we transcend the boundaries of catch phrases!

 
At 10:32 PM, Blogger Tracy said...

very true.

also a possibility, though: i'm the juggernaut, biiiitch!

hehe okay, so i just enjoy saying that. but really, who doesn't?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home